All participants are invited to submit abstracts preferably on one of the topics listed above for presentation at the 12th International Symposium on the Biology of Acinetobacter and give their preference for oral or poster presentation. Abstracts may only be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late abstracts will not be considered. In order to standardise the abstract layout we ask you to read the preparation guidelines carefully.
Instructions for the submission of abstracts
Deadline for abstract submission:
Friday, May 31, 2019. EXTENDED TO: Friday, June 7, 2019
- Abstracts may be submitted only via email to email@example.com.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English using UK English spelling.
- Abstracts must contain original material neither published nor presented elsewhere prior to September 4, 2019
- The abstract text may not be longer than 2,500 characters, including spaces. Tables, charts and graphics are not permitted.
- Avoid complex mathematical formulae. For superscript use (^) e.g. 10^6 instead of 106.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
- poster only
- oral or poster presentation
- Abstracts will be subject to peer review by members of the Scientific Committee.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance by email.
- Abstract authors must register for the conference by June 7, 2019 or advise us of withdrawal by this date.
- If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must attend the congress and present it in person.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Word file
- Font: Arial
- Line spacing: 1.0
- Margin (top, right, left): 2.5 cm
- Bottom margin: 2.0 cm
- Title: font size 14, bold
- Authors: font size 10.5, bold
- Department: font size 10.5, italics
- Text: font size 10.5
- References: numbers in square brackets
We provide an abstract example you may like to use as a template: